I can’t believe it’s already November! It feels like just yesterday I was moving to NYC to start my internship at the UN. Now, I officially have less than one month yet. Seriously, where has time gone?!
I wrote a lot in October and dedicated a lot of time to my blog. It was my best month yet, so I thought I’d do a little round-up here, along with some blog and life goals for November (scroll down to the bottom to see those).
Tips for Travel in Europe
Borough Market: The Best Food Stalls
A Weekend Away in Great Windsor Park
US vs. UK Academics
Things to be happy about this autumn
Mental health: anxiety tips
Experiencing Gilmore Girls: Coffee at Luke’s Diner
Keukenhof: A Guide
What you should know on World Mental Health Day
15 Must-Visit Churches in Rome
Life lately: happy things
Day Trips from London: St. Albans
Day Trips from London: Stonehenge and Salisbury
Reading for Pleasure: A Journey
For When You’re Feeling Down
For When You’re Feeling Happy
- Get a job: This goal is definitely at the top of my list. I’d love to have some income doing something that I like. I don’t really like the unknown and not having any idea what I’ll be doing a month from now is giving me some serious anxiety :0
- Do 3 touristy things in the city: Living in NYC is great; I really like the city. However, I do forget that there are SO many things I haven’t done yet. I’m hoping to check 3 things off my list. If I don’t have a job it might be pretty easy to do…
- Take autumn pictures: NYC is still SO green! Is this normal in November? I really want some pretty shots of yellow and green leaves, so I’m hoping the leaves start really changing colours soon…
- Post at least two times a week: I did pretty well last month with coming up with content, so I’m hoping to keep it coming! Bringing this blog back to life has been one of the greatest things for me and I want to keep it going :)
- Reach 15.5k followers on Instagram: My Instagram account is growing pretty quickly and I am so honoured/humbled by this. I’m hoping to keep it growing even more this month.
- Update my old blog posts: I’ve been working on updating my older posts slowly but surely. When I converted my blog from Blogger to WordPress, the image quality of my old posts decreased. I also need to do SEO for those posts as well to make them better than ever. It’s fun/slightly unnerving going back to my old posts and seeing my old adventures!
Love this! We are neighbors! I actually just posted a must-do touristy thing for NYC on my blog today! I am obsessed! Were you here last year? Last year NYC was GORGEOUS! This fall is a little less colorful…
I unfortunately wasn’t in the city last year, but hopefully the leaves start changing before the weather gets too cold! Thanks for your comment :)