Today’s prompt is to write about my quirks. It was slightly difficult but I basically just sat down and wrote about all the random/weird things I do. I realised that most of the stuff that kept popping up in my mind sprang from my anxiety, which does control a lot of my life. But some of the stuff is just quirky me. Yay for quirks making us even more unique! Enjoy.
|I like to take weird pictures.|
- I must wash my hands before bed. If I don’t, I can’t sleep.
- I have to sit on aisles on trains, planes, and buses. I don’t like being trapped against the wall. I also have to sit facing forwards on trains otherwise I get really sick.
- Being in crowds freaks me out. I feel like I can’t escape.
- I have to show up early to everything because the thought of being late terrifies me.
- Loud chewers/people who chew with their mouth open should be fined. So should queue jumpers.
- I bring water with me everywhere.
- I always have medicine with me (yay anxiety!). I have to be prepared for all situations.
- I save the best foods for last, whether it be portions on my plate or different candy flavours.
- I write all my ideas down in a small journal. But the journal can’t have lines.
- I try to save all my tickets and I have an absurd amount of post cards.